Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy 6th birthday Malia!

Ok so yesterday was Malia's 6th birthday- It has always been a little rough on the day of her birth, but we always try to include the kids and get some fun balloons. It is hard to believe it has been 6 years, but I am so thankful for every one of them. I must say it is a little easier the more we celebrate, and it is crazy to think we could have a 6 year old with us right now. We miss her daily and forever will, but am glad to have the faith and knowledge of the plan of salvation. It is always nice to sing happy birthday to her as a family, and one of these years I will make it through it with no tears- maybe- no promises! In 6 years we have done a lot of things as a family, and grew a lot in faith from this experience but I love being able to teach my kids about her and talk about her like she is always be with us- We love her and miss her daily- So happy birthday baby!

1 comment:

  1. Ashleigh, Mike, Tasian & McKenna: You are truly a wonderful eternal family. Thanks for sharing these most special and sacred feelings with me. Luv, Mom Mac

    ReplyDelete